5/25/2010

Storm Lake Iowa MLS - Homes Selling in Record Time

Another Storm Lake MLS home sells in 1 day! 413 Prospect Street is a great home, 4-5 bedrooms, hardwood floors, quiet neighborhood, fenced back yard, landscaped with flowers and trees and low taxes. Looking in Storm Lake Iowa for a home for sale or looking for a home for sale in Alta Iowa - have your financing complete and be ready to go see new listing as soon as you see them come on the Storm lake MLS. Better yet call me and I will call you as soon as a new homes is listed for sale in Storm Lake or Alta Iowa.
Call Georgia Weaver 712-291-0118 or email me your home buying criteria and I will put it into an automated search and both the search and I will notify you of any new home listing on the Storm Lake MLS as soon as they go on the real estate market.


Powered by FeedBurner

1 comment:

real estate said...

Your idea for something unique I think is what you get, I like your site, my friend let's see something you've never seen, a wonder of the world tenteng